Huge Lotto Ticket Just Sold in Mississauga
If you recently bought a lotto ticket in Mississauga, you might have a very substantial windfall coming your way.
OLG says the Lotto Max draw on Friday, July 13 will offer an estimated $60 million jackpot plus an estimated 22 Maxmillions prizes of $1 million each.
According to OLG, last night's draw produced some substantial wins across the province—including one in Mississauga:
- One Maxmillions ticket, worth $500,000, was sold in the Windsor area.
- One second prize-winning ticket, worth $633,847.80, was sold in Markham.
- One Encore ticket, worth $1,000,000, was sold in Mississauga.
- Three Encore tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Owen Sound, the Pembroke area and Sudbury.
Lottery players can check their numbers on the Winning Numbers page on OLG.ca or on the OLG Lottery App.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.2 billion, including 57 jackpot wins and 449 Maxmillions prizes, right across the province.
For each $5 play, Lotto Max players receive three sets of seven numbers ranging from one to forty-nine. Players must match all seven numbers, in any one set, to win the jackpot or the Maxmillions prizes.
Players can purchase tickets at authorized OLG retailers or buy online at PlayOLG.ca until 10:30 p.m. EDT on Friday, July 13, 2018 for the draw that evening.
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers