Huge Lotto Ticket Currently Unclaimed in Mississauga
A Mississauga resident might be a lot richer—he or she just doesn't know it yet.
OLG recently announced that there are two weeks left to claim a Lotto 6/49 prize worth $78,469.20 for a ticket sold nearly a year ago in Mississauga.
The winning selection for this prize from the Saturday, January 7, 2017 Lotto 6/49 draw was 1 - 10 - 18 - 19 - 23 - 27 with bonus number 48.
Related News: Massive Lottery Ticket Win Sold in Mississauga
If you played the lottery for last nights draw you better check your tickets!
There were many lottery winners from Ontario last night.
Players have one year from the original draw date to claim their prize.
Players must match five of the six main numbers, plus the bonus number to win the $78,469.20 prize.
Anyone with this lucky ticket should fill in the back portion, sign it and contact the OLG Prize Centre at 20 Dundas Street West in Toronto before 6:00 p.m. on Monday, January 8, 2018.
The OLG Prize Centre is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (although statutory holidays may affect these hours).
Information about this and other unclaimed tickets is available here.
OLG is reminding players that they can check their tickets for winners in a number of ways:
- Check the winning numbers on OLG.ca.
- Use the OLG Lottery App on your mobile device. Scan the ticket barcode and wait for the message to appear on the screen.
- Use the easy self-serve Ticket Checker at your lottery terminal retailer. Simply insert the ticket, barcode side up, and wait for the message to appear on the Ticket Checker's screen.
- Sign up on OLG.ca for winning numbers to be emailed to you.
- Call OLG's WIN! Line at 416-870-8946 (Toronto area) or toll free at 1-866-891-8946 (outside Toronto area).
- Pick up a winning numbers printout from your lottery terminal retailer.
- Sign your ticket and ask a lottery retailer to check it for you.
So if you have a lotto ticket, be sure to check it—and soon.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility
- Police warning public of new scam sent via text
- Photo radar map shows where Brampton made $1 million
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington