Huge Holiday Market Opens at Square One in Mississauga
There will be a lot happening at Square One in Mississauga this holiday season, and festive shoppers should be very happy to hear that the shopping centre’s Merry & Bright Holiday Market is returning for another year.
The market, which will open on Nov. 29 and run until Dec. 24, will take shape on level 2, right next to Uniqlo.
The market will offer locally-crafted gifts, DIY workshops and whimsical candy stations.
This year, shoppers can purchase goods from such vendors as Catalyst & Co., C.J.Rocker, Coral Essence, First Batch, Fleur de Reine, Little by Little, Mango Like Dessert, mojja Socks, Nav K Collection, Nuchay, Nuworld Botanicals, PalettAmerica, Tenfed, The AG Studio, Unicorn Toys and Up To The Time.
The market will also offer some DIY workshops by Embiria and Muse Studios. The various Embiria workshops will walk attendees through the creation of holiday macrame wreaths, greeting cards, ornaments and scrunchies, calligraphy, gold hoop holiday wreaths, vision boards, holiday wreath watercolour painting and watercolour calligraphy.
Other DIY holiday pop-up workshops will be presented by Nuworld Botanicals, and attendees can also attend a Chatters Holiday Hair Master Class with celebrity stylist Cindy Duplantis.
The market will also offer gift wrapping and a complimentary coat and parcel check.
Social media fans should also note that there will be a contest. Attendees who take a photo at the market and share and tag @shopsquareone on Instagram and use the hashtag #thatONEmoment will be entered into a prize draw to win one of several prizes. Some possible prizes include three $100 Ikea gift cards, one Smeg stand mixer, 10 Annie Sloan mini project packs, and Chatters products.
Winners will be selected by Thursday, Dec. 20.
To learn more, click here.
To learn more about Square One, click here.
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Car drives on sidewalk in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons is implementing changes to its Tims Rewards loyalty program
- Five Reasons You Need to Try This Amazing Egyptian Restaurant in Mississauga
- Interesting Christmas Event Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Holiday market coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Major Holiday Market Returning to Mississauga This Month
- Massive Holiday Street Market Coming to Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Holiday Street Market & Light Up the Square at Celebration Square