Huge Entrepreneurial Event Coming Soon
If you’re an entrepreneur in Mississauga, you have an idea for a new business, or you’re just looking to get inspired, you’re in luck - a huge entrepreneurial event is happening near Mississauga very soon, and you’re invited.
On Tuesday April 24, 2018 at 6 p.m., the Brampton Mastermind Networking group is hosting an event at the Rose Theatre in Brampton for anyone with an entrepreneurial spirit, complete with an inspirational keynote and networking.
“Brampton Mastermind believes in nourishing the mind and soul of entrepreneurs,” said Cliff Benson, lead engineer at VSETA Inc. and a leader on the team at Brampton Mastermind.
“Being an entrepreneur or business owner is a difficult path and when you surround yourself with like-minded entrepreneurs traveling the tough path - the journey to entrepreneurship becomes easier to endure. That is our core belief.”
What’s happening at Tuesday’s event?
QuickBite News (QBN) network’s founder Khaled Iwamura is the event’s expert speaker, bringing inspiration and an entrepreneurial spirit to the stage.
QBN boasts three websites: insauga.com, inbrampton.com, and inhalton.com. Combined, the three platforms boast 1,000,000 unique visitors per month - that’s more unique visitors than the Toronto Star in the GTA.
The network also boasts 3.1 million pageviews per month, 750,000 video views per month and has the biggest social media following in the western GTA, with well over 100,000 followers.
Following the presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to discuss their current business challenges - so if you’ve started a business or are thinking about starting one, you’ll get to ask questions and learn as much as you can from other entrepreneurs in our community.
Finally, come ready to network!
The final part of the evening is a networking session, so you can talk to all of the other entrepreneurial minds at the event, hopefully exchange some contact information, and really dip your feet into what’s happening in our community.
“The main objective of the session is to connect you with other business owners and entrepreneurs, who might give suggestions to the challenges you face, that would help grow your business,” reads Brampton Mastermind’s website.
“This networking group is created with the primary objective to connect your peers in a forum that helps you to discuss your challenges and think of solutions which you would not have thought about.
Brampton Mastermind’s events are designed to get you out of your head, expand your business, and ultimately, help you be an entrepreneur in our community, supported by other passionate and committed entrepreneurs - regardless of whether you’re just starting your business or you’ve been running it for years.
The event is free to attend.
- A Uniquely Entrepreneurial Event is Coming to Mississauga
- Women entrepreneurs facing tougher challenges due to COVID-19: report
- One-third of small business owners feel they aren’t being supported by their community
- Top 5 Networking Events for Young Professionals in Mississauga
- Here’s How You Can Win Money for Your Business in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June