Huge Discounts Available for Canadians at Disney Theme Parks
If you’re a sucker for Mickey Mouse and all of his friends and you want to head to a Disney theme park soon, there’s a huge discount waiting for you.
Disneyland Resort in California and Walt Disney World Resort in Florida are slashing their prices.
But only for Canadian residents.
So now is the time to reap the rewards of being Canadian! Treat yo’self.
Here’s the breakdown of pricing:
Disneyland Resort - Anaheim, California
Here, you can get a three-day, one-park-per-day ticket for just $207 USD, down from $280 USD for a non-discounted ticket.
That’s an average of about $69 USD that you’re spending to access the park each day.
You can also get a four-day pass for $229 USD (down from $305 USD), or a five-day pass for $239 USD (down from $320 USD).
There are a few stipulations you’ll have to follow.
First, you have to get your tickets online or over the phone.
Tickets have to be purchased between August 29, 2018, and April 11, 2019, for usage through May 23, 2019.
And the offer is indeed valid on Park Hopper Tickets, and each ticket allows one Magic Morning early admission.
Walt Disney World Resort - Orlando, Florida
And at Walt Disney World Resort, they’re slashing prices pretty significantly, too.
Here, you can get an adult four-day pass for as low as $316 USD plus tax - that's $79 USD per day, plus tax.
That includes all four parks - Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Epcot.
For the Florida-based parks, you also have to buy online or over the phone, this time from August 29, 2018 through March 15, 2019 for usage through September 27, 2019.
It’s important to note that blockout dates of December 24, 2018 through January 1, 2019 apply.
- Canada's Wonderland Outranks Disneyland On List Of 50 North American Amusement Parks
- Frozen 2 now streaming on Disney+, much earlier than expected
- Disney+ streaming service now available in Mississauga
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney's New Streaming Service
- Disney Set to Pull its Movies from Netflix
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26