Huge company bringing an array of new jobs to Mississauga
If you're looking for work this spring, you are in luck.
Home Depot Canada recently announced that it's hiring more than 2,700 new associates in Ontario to support its busy spring season.
A number of Mississauga stores are hiring, and residents can attend job fairs at the Mississauga Britannia location (5975 Terry Fox Way), the Mississauga South location (3065 Mavis Road), and the Mississauga West location (2920 Argentia Road) on March 4, 2020.
The fairs will run from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
The company says it's hiring for full-time, part-time and seasonal positions including overnight associates, sales associates, cashiers, lot associates, speciality associates and department supervisors.
"Our team is built on a set of core values shared by four generations of associates working in our stores," says Aliana Rozenek, vice president, human resources, communications and sustainability, The Home Depot Canada.
"We're proud of our diversity and the individual talent, skills and experience which strengthens our customer service and reflects the 182 communities we live and work in."
Those who cannot attend the fairs in person can still apply by texting "Home Depot Jobs" to 97211 or visiting careershomedepot.ca.
The company says eligible full and part-time employees have access to competitive benefits, including company-paid health and dental benefits, profit-sharing programs, tuition reimbursement and employee assistance programs.
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- These are the companies currently hiring amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Police searching for two suspects in connection to a home invasion in Mississauga