Huge Area of Streetsville Closed Off Due to Police Investigation
According to Peel Police a major chunk of Streetsville is closed off.
Avoid Mississauga Road between Eglinton Avenue and Erin Centre as it’s closed off due to a police investigation.
The Peel Police have not release anymore information at this time.
Although not confirmed some people in the area witnessed one officer was involved in a pursuit and struck a second officer who was directing traffic for a local church.
More to follow.UPDATE:
Video from Streetsville Living Facebook:
#PRPMVC UPDATE a Peel officer has been struck by a police cruiser and has been taken to a trauma centre, extent of injuries unknown.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 28, 2016
- Special Investigations Unit Charges Peel Police Officer
- Police Officer Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Suspended After Fight With Fellow Officer in Mississauga
- Police Officer Injured During Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Peel Regional Police officer diagnosed with COVID-19
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in the Canada
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl