How to Dispose of Your Christmas Tree in Mississauga
Well, Christmas is over and you're probably getting ready to take down your tree and put away your decorations. Although it's always a little sad to de-Christmasfy a home, it's best to remember that the years are short and the holidays will be back in no time.
Basically, if you have a real Christmas tree to get rid of, you can leave it at the curb.
Please ensure you remove all lights, decorations, wires and strands. The trees will be collected during the weeks of January 9 and January 16 on regular recycling days. If your tree is taller than 10 feet, please cut it in half.
If you live in a condo or apartment and are wondering what to do with your real Christmas tree, please contact your property management company for guidance.
For more info, click here.
- PHOTOS: A Look at the Glitziest Houses in Mississauga
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- When You Do (and Don't) Have to Talk to Police in Mississauga
- Here’s How Much Canadian Home Sales Recently Dropped by
- Brampton Says Mississauga Might Have to Pay Up if it Leaves Region of Peel