How to Dispose of Your Christmas Tree in Mississauga
Well, Christmas is over and you're probably getting ready to take down your tree and put away your decorations. Although it's always a little sad to de-Christmasfy a home, it's best to remember that the years are short and the holidays will be back in no time.
Basically, if you have a real Christmas tree to get rid of, you can leave it at the curb.
Please ensure you remove all lights, decorations, wires and strands. The trees will be collected during the weeks of January 9 and January 16 on regular recycling days. If your tree is taller than 10 feet, please cut it in half.
If you live in a condo or apartment and are wondering what to do with your real Christmas tree, please contact your property management company for guidance.
For more info, click here.
- PICK A SIDE: Which Christmas tree is best?
- Five killed by Christmas tree fires in Ontario this season: Fire Marshal
- Everything You Need to Know About Garbage Collection in Mississauga
- Important garbage and waste collection news for Mississauga
- Exciting Christmas Tree Unveiling and Pop-Up Event Coming to Mississauga
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga