House of the Week: Tranquil paradise close to the lake in Brampton
Published September 19, 2023 at 12:58 pm
This place: The ultimate in private and tranquil living near Brampton’s gorgeous Heart Lake and Heart Lake Conservation Park, this home features luxurious amenities in a space filled with beautiful nature.
Interested buyers can look at the home by visiting the VIP Agent Open House happening on Wednesday, Sept. 20 from 6-9 p.m.
Address: 558 Conservation Dr.
Size: Approx. 7,000 sq. ft of living space on a 130 x 345.74 ft lot
- Close proximity to Heart Lake Conservation Park
- Almost one acre of lush land and nature
- Beautiful exterior designed with a stucco finish, metal roof and expansive windows
- Gorgeous interior with hardwood floors, tall ceilings, multiple fireplaces, LED pot lights, and an elevator
- Luxury kitchen with marble counters, built-in stainless-steel appliances, and ample cabinetry space
- Large rec area that opens up to backyard oasis, perfect for indoor-outdoor entertainment
- Upper level with second kitchen, living room with built-in speakers, and picture windows
- Three large bedrooms with captivating design and three-piece ensuites
- Prodigious owner’s suite on fourth level with two-sided fireplace, four-piece ensuite, and three walk-in closets
- Sunroom with heat pump
- Inground pool
- Garden shed and two storage sheds
- New CCTV security system
- Brand new 18×12 gazebo
- Three-car garage with epoxy flooring and electric car charger
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies