House of the Week: Stunning $2.7 Mil Home Walking Distance to the Lake
This Place: This home boasts a sleek, modern design, and it’s walking distance to the lake! The stylish property has multiple walkouts and balconies, and lets in a ton of natural light, like your own personal oasis.
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: This incredible home is an architectural masterpiece that’s walking distance to the lake and the park, and it exudes style from top to bottom. If you’re looking for a home in a great location that can easily become your personal oasis, this place is for you!
Breathtaking 80.00 x 125.00 lot that features:
Walking distance to the lake and park
- Sleek, modern design
- Large circular front window lets in a ton of natural light
- Multiple walkouts and balconies
- Beautiful location
- Gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances
- A master suite with a separate sitting area
- Two garages
- Two-way fireplace in the main family room
- Dining area has built-in speakers and walkout to patio
$6,767 in taxes
80.00 x 125.00 lot size
Detached, two-storey house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- A look at one of Mississauga’s best known--and most quaint--neighbourhoods
- The Lost Village of Summerville