House of the Week: Stunning $1.8 Mil Home With Incredible Kitchen
This Place: The expression "it's got great bones" almost seems custom-made for this brand new Lakeview house with a stunning interior, open-concept layout and finished basement that will allow a buyer to run wild with their dream decor.
Address: 1600 Holburne Rd.
Big Selling Point: This house is brand new and full of fresh, vibrant finishes that make it supremely move-in ready
Breathtaking 60 x 120 lot that features:
3,500 square feet of space
Hardwood flooring on both levels
Stunning all-white and neutral-coloured interior that gives it an air of sophistication
Spa-style master bathroom with beautiful bathtub
Gourmet kitchen with large island, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
Finished basement that can be styled any way the buyer likes
$4,905 in taxes
60 x 120 lot size
Detached, two-storey house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19