House of the Week: Spectacular $5 Mil Mansion With Incredible Features
This Place: This exquisite Mississauga Road mansion boasts a stunning interior that's made all the more fabulous by the house's home theatre, yoga room, wine cellar, sauna and spectacular walk-in closet in the master bedroom.
Address: 1945 Mississauga Road
Big Selling Point: This newly renovated, 5000+ sq. ft. mansion is one of the most impressive properties we've featured on insauga.com. Overlooking the Mississauga Golf and Country Club, this incredible house offers a stunning all-white interior, spacious bedrooms and a ton of ultra-lux features.
- Breathtaking 187 x 145 lot that features:
- High-end, gourmet kitchen with a centre island and built-in appliances
- Spacious bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- A walk-out basement with a wine cellar
- A sauna, a steam room, a yoga/exercise room, a rec room and a home theatre
- Incredible walk-in closet in the master bedroom
- Stunning yard with patio and pool that overlooks a golf course
- $18,456 in taxes
- 5 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- 187 x 145 lot size
- Detached, two-storey house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga