House of the Week: Spectacular $3.9 Mil Mississauga Road Home With River View
This Place: This spectacular Mississauga Road home doesn't only boast a spacious and elegant interior, it backs onto a ravine and river (making it feel like an extremely luxurious urban cottage).
Address: 3702 Mississauga Rd.
Neighbourhood: Erin Mills
Big Selling Point: This 7,200 sq. ft. home offers 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and a show-stopping exterior that will make any onlooker wonder what's happening inside this magnificent custom-built house.
Breathtaking 286 x 169 lot that features:
A premium lot that backs onto a river and a ravine
Six bedrooms and seven bathrooms
A family room with a high ceiling and great view of the picturesque ravine
Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, island and built-in appliances
Stunning spa-style master bathroom
A basement with a large entertainment area, gym, playroom and sixth bedroom
Spacious patio that's ideal for entertaining
$17,709 in taxes
286 x 169 lot size
Detached, two-storey house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Mississauga Set to Consider Ambitious Multi-Million Dollar Climate Change Plan
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga