House of the Week: Sophisticated $2.9 Mil Mansion with Incredible Terrace
Published October 28, 2016 at 5:46 pm
The Place: This 7,000 sq.ft. Mississauga mansion is beautifully sophisticated, boasting stunning Carerra tiles and a grand elevated terrace.
Address: 1935 Mississauga Road
Neighbourhood: Clarkson-Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: This massive and luxurious property backs onto Mississauga Golf and Country Club and offers $250k worth of renovations and an absolutely gorgeous terrace that offers views of the ravine and Credit River
- Breathtaking 104.33 x 145.47 lot that features:
- Four bedrooms and a separate nanny’s quarters
- Six bathrooms
- A stunning terrace with panoramic views of the ravine and Credit River
- Beautiful Carrera tiles throughout the main floor
- 12 foot ceilings that enhance the space
- $22,934.15 in taxes
- 11+3 total rooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 104.33 x 145.47 lot size
- 2-Storey, Freehold home
Thanks to Sam Mcdadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week.
For more information about this house please go to Sam Mcdadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.