House of the Week: Prestigious $2.4 Million Home with A Large Lot
This Place: Located in a child safe court, this prestigious and chic home has one of the largest lots in the area. It is about 5,400 square feet of spacious living space and includes many great features.
Address: 5227 Rothesay Court
Neighbourhood: Central Erin Mills
Big Selling Point: This home takes full advantage of its modern interior, with ceramic tiles and built-in appliances. With two master bedrooms each with ensuites and his/her closets, oversized garage and a beautiful den, this house is a dream come true!
Breathtaking 58 x 143.8 lot that features:
Large interlock stone driveway and 210 ft wide backyard
Two master bedrooms each with an ensuite and dream walk in his/her closets
Large kitchen with ceramic tiles, built-in appliances, an island, breakfast bar and pantry
Den with a unique built-in bookcase and modern fireplace
Located near Highway 403 and 401, closed to Erin Mills Town Center and Credit Valley Hospital
Two-storey, detached house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton