House of the week: One-of-a-kind Mississauga home has 4 rooftop terraces
Published May 5, 2023 at 1:18 pm
This Place: Situated on a private, tree-lined street this new, three-storey modern home will have luxury features throughout. Now under construction, this one-of-a-kind home is over 11,000 square feet with nine bedrooms, nine bathrooms and four rooftop terraces on more than half an acre of land.
Price: $6.4 million
Address: 1438 Haig Blvd.
Lot Dimensions: 68 x 324 feet
Big selling point: A modern style home with all the finest luxury features and a backyard pool oasis makes it an entertainer’s dream.
- 4,045 square foot rooftop terrace offers 360-degree views
- floor-to-ceiling windows with triple-pane UV protection
- three fireplaces
- gourmet chef’s main kitchen with floor-to-ceiling Italian imported cabinetry
- stone terrarium with sapphire glass terrarium, smoked mirror, and light-up glass shelves
- wine cellar with built-in Italian cabinets, wine display and sapphire glass entry
- gym with built-in speakers and ceiling fan
- sauna, steam room, outdoor pool, hot tub, and cabana
- 10-car underground garage
- See the catalogue for the full feature list
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising