House of the week: Mississauga home has a cozy family room with a fireplace
Published November 10, 2023 at 3:03 pm
This place: Located in Streetsville, known for its quaint shopping, this four-bedroom home has plenty of space for family and entertaining.
Address: 96 Thomas St.
Big selling point: This home has a cozy family room with a fireplace and speakers for curling up to watch a movie or relaxing with music and a book. It has large windows, flooding the rooms with natural light.
- hardwood floors on the main level
- sleek crown moulding
- built-in speakers
- large windows
- granite kitchen counters and large centre island
- upgraded cabinets
- butler’s servery
- family room comes with a fireplace
- patterned, concrete patio
- sunken mud room leading to the garage
- large closet and five-piece ensuite bathroom for the primary bedroom
- four bedrooms
- four washrooms
- two storeys
- six parking spaces
- 24.02 x 110.17 foot lot
- 2,505-square-foot home
- $7,607.68 in taxes
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all the information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising