House of the Week: Massive Home on Mississauga Road
September 16, 2016
The Place: This beautiful home on Mississauga Road is has been completely renovated from top to bottom.
Address: 2061 Mississauga Road
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- 129 x 238 ft lot.
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with high end Thermador appliances
- Granite counter tops
- Walk out to the deck and pool.
- Spacious master bedroom features
- A professional finished basement with a wet bar, sauna fireplace and a walk out to the backyard
- Lined with mature trees & fenced in-ground pool
- $22,138.49 taxes per year
- 5 bedrooms
- 12 total rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 129.33 x 237.98 lot size
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action