House of the Week: Massive Home on Mississauga Road
September 17, 2016
The Place: This beautiful home on Mississauga Road is has been completely renovated from top to bottom.
Address: 2061 Mississauga Road
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- 129 x 238 ft lot.
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with high end Thermador appliances
- Granite counter tops
- Walk out to the deck and pool.
- Spacious master bedroom features
- A professional finished basement with a wet bar, sauna fireplace and a walk out to the backyard
- Lined with mature trees & fenced in-ground pool
- $22,138.49 taxes per year
- 5 bedrooms
- 12 total rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 129.33 x 237.98 lot size
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases