House of the Week: Massive Home on Mississauga Road
September 16, 2016
The Place: This beautiful home on Mississauga Road is has been completely renovated from top to bottom.
Address: 2061 Mississauga Road
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- 129 x 238 ft lot.
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with high end Thermador appliances
- Granite counter tops
- Walk out to the deck and pool.
- Spacious master bedroom features
- A professional finished basement with a wet bar, sauna fireplace and a walk out to the backyard
- Lined with mature trees & fenced in-ground pool
- $22,138.49 taxes per year
- 5 bedrooms
- 12 total rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 129.33 x 237.98 lot size
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Ontario confirms second case of Wuhan coronavirus
- Suspects flee armed robbery in Mississauga