House of the Week: Massive $4.9 Mil Mansion With Stunning Indoor Pool and Home Theatre
This Place: This spectacular 13,000 sq. ft. mansion has some ornate touches that won't be to everyone's taste, but it boasts beautiful bones and a sauna, wine cellar and gorgeous indoor pool
Address: 2182 Oneida Court
Big Selling Point: With phenomenal views of the Credit River and a whopping 13,000 sq. ft. of living space, this showstopper offers a ton of wow factor (even if the furniture and decor is a little on the traditional side).
- Breathtaking 169 x 217 lot that features:
- Gourmet kitchen with the top of the line appliances
- Stunning ravine location with spectacular views of the Credit River
- A large screen media room
- A wine cellar, sauna, indoor pool, jacuzzi and changeroom
- Master bedroom with cathedral ceiling
- Huge patio that's perfect for entertaining
- $29,269 in taxes
- 5 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- 169 x 217 lot size
- Two-storey, detached house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today