House of the Week: Luxurious $2.7 Million Home with Sleek Interior
This Place: This luxurious and chic, professionally designed and decorated, newly renovated home located on one of Lorne Park's most sought after streets, has a modern feel, a gorgeous monochromatic interior and beautiful decor.
Address: 1300 Queen Victoria Ave.
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: This home takes full advantage of its modern interior, with white walls and dark hardwood floors. It comes fully furnished with a massive chefs kitchen, butler’s pantry with wine rack, luxury master suite, rec room with bar, gym and sauna with steam bath, and modern home theater.
Breathtaking 75 x 298 lot that features:
Beautiful family room an in wall tv and ceiling lighting
A chef kitchen with a giant quartz island island, high end appliances and a servery area
Large pantry with winery built in leading to dining area
Stunning master bedroom with spa bathroom and dream walk in closet
Lounge area with unique modern decor and giant modern fireplace.
Finished basement wet bar, gym and sauna/steam shower.
Fully equipped home theater with seating and full audio system.
Two-storey, detached house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations