House of the Week: Jaw-Dropping $5.4 Mil Home With Stunning Decor
This Place: This jaw-dropping, newly built, custom-made Lorne Park masterpiece has a modern facade, an absolutely gorgeous interior (with some risque bathroom art) and picture-perfect decor.
Address: 1333 Queen Victoria Ave.
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: You don't see houses this modern and chic in Mississauga every day, so the sky-high price point doesn't come as a surprise. The interior is absolutely gorgeous and the kitchen alone is worth the price of admission.
Breathtaking 75 x 288 lot that features:
A gorgeous sunken family room with a fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows
A gourmet kitchen with a large island, built-in appliances and a servery area
A dining area with a walk-out to a huge lot
Stunning master bedroom with spa-like ensuite
An open staircase with glass railings
Finished basement with a chic bedroom
Two-storey, detached house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak