House of the Week: Gorgeous Lorne Park Home Looking Over a Ravine
Published June 24, 2016 at 9:03 pm
The Place: This house in Lorne Park sits on a ravine and has a stunning backyard you have to see.
Address: 938 Whittier Crescent
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms
- Foyer with 20 ft glass block wall
- 4 gas fireplaces
- Great room with walk out to a unique courtyard patio
- Great room overlooks gorgeous ravine large garden and lily pond
- All bedrooms feature their own ensuite baths.
- Master bedroom features gas fireplace his/hers closets and 6 piece ensuite.
• $16,498.94 taxes per year
• 4 bedrooms
• 11 total rooms
• 6 bathrooms
• 100 X 248 Ft Lot Size