House of the Week: Gorgeous Lorne Park Home Looking Over a Ravine
The Place: This house in Lorne Park sits on a ravine and has a stunning backyard you have to see.
Address: 938 Whittier Crescent
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms
- Foyer with 20 ft glass block wall
- 4 gas fireplaces
- Great room with walk out to a unique courtyard patio
- Great room overlooks gorgeous ravine large garden and lily pond
- All bedrooms feature their own ensuite baths.
- Master bedroom features gas fireplace his/hers closets and 6 piece ensuite.
* $16,498.94 taxes per year
* 4 bedrooms
* 11 total rooms
* 6 bathrooms
* 100 X 248 Ft Lot Size
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga
- Major road closed due to serious crash in Mississauga