House of the Week: Gorgeous Lorne Park Home Looking Over a Ravine
The Place: This house in Lorne Park sits on a ravine and has a stunning backyard you have to see.
Address: 938 Whittier Crescent
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms
- Foyer with 20 ft glass block wall
- 4 gas fireplaces
- Great room with walk out to a unique courtyard patio
- Great room overlooks gorgeous ravine large garden and lily pond
- All bedrooms feature their own ensuite baths.
- Master bedroom features gas fireplace his/hers closets and 6 piece ensuite.
* $16,498.94 taxes per year
* 4 bedrooms
* 11 total rooms
* 6 bathrooms
* 100 X 248 Ft Lot Size
- Is Mississauga Having Record-Breaking Weather?
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Did You Know About the Mississauga Asteroid?
- Peel Region PC Candidates Split Over Endorsements in Leadership Race
- What Does $300,000 Get You in Mississauga Compared to Other Cities?
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil Lorne Park Home with Gorgeous Salt Water Pool
- House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Lorne Park Home With Built-In Art Gallery Features
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Lorne Park Home With Beautiful Kitchen
- House of the Week: $2.9 Mil Cooksville Home With Great Ravine View
- House of the Week: 5000 SqFt Home in Lorne Park