House of the Week: Gorgeous Lorne Park Home Looking Over a Ravine
The Place: This house in Lorne Park sits on a ravine and has a stunning backyard you have to see.
Address: 938 Whittier Crescent
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms
- Foyer with 20 ft glass block wall
- 4 gas fireplaces
- Great room with walk out to a unique courtyard patio
- Great room overlooks gorgeous ravine large garden and lily pond
- All bedrooms feature their own ensuite baths.
- Master bedroom features gas fireplace his/hers closets and 6 piece ensuite.
* $16,498.94 taxes per year
* 4 bedrooms
* 11 total rooms
* 6 bathrooms
* 100 X 248 Ft Lot Size
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga