House of the Week: Gorgeous 7500 SqFt Home in Lorne Park
The Place: This 7500 sqft home is truly remarkable with beautiful finishes and attention to detail is apparent from every step you take.
Address: 1509 Gregwood Road
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- A generous premiere lot in prestigious lorne park.
- Soaring ceilings,
- Sun filled skylight,
- master retreat in the back yard covered porch with gas fireplace,
- All ensuites and powderroom have heated floors.
- Huge open concept basement with six zone heated floors.
* 7500 square feet
* $19,586.00 taxes per year
* 6 bedrooms
* 12 total rooms
* 7 bathrooms
* 90 x 201
- Police on Scene for Shooting Incident in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Residents in Mississauga Experiencing Internet Outage
- Snowfall Alert Now in Effect for Mississauga
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store
- inHouse of the Week: $2.5 Mil 7,000 SqFt Home in Lorne Park
- House of the Week: 10,000 Sqft Mansion in Lorne Park
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Lorne Park Home With Beautiful Kitchen
- House of the Week: 5000 SqFt Home in Lorne Park
- House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Lorne Park Home With Built-In Art Gallery Features