House of the Week: Gorgeous 7500 SqFt Home in Lorne Park
The Place: This 7500 sqft home is truly remarkable with beautiful finishes and attention to detail is apparent from every step you take.
Address: 1509 Gregwood Road
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- A generous premiere lot in prestigious lorne park.
- Soaring ceilings,
- Sun filled skylight,
- master retreat in the back yard covered porch with gas fireplace,
- All ensuites and powderroom have heated floors.
- Huge open concept basement with six zone heated floors.
* 7500 square feet
* $19,586.00 taxes per year
* 6 bedrooms
* 12 total rooms
* 7 bathrooms
* 90 x 201
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga
- Ford ousts Tory legislator from caucus after anti-lockdown letter
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon