House of the Week: Gorgeous 7500 SqFt Home in Lorne Park
The Place: This 7500 sqft home is truly remarkable with beautiful finishes and attention to detail is apparent from every step you take.
Address: 1509 Gregwood Road
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- A generous premiere lot in prestigious lorne park.
- Soaring ceilings,
- Sun filled skylight,
- master retreat in the back yard covered porch with gas fireplace,
- All ensuites and powderroom have heated floors.
- Huge open concept basement with six zone heated floors.
* 7500 square feet
* $19,586.00 taxes per year
* 6 bedrooms
* 12 total rooms
* 7 bathrooms
* 90 x 201
- UPDATED: Some Residents Advised to Evacuate Their Homes Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Mississauga Councillors Appoints Former Councillor in Ward 1
- New Lotto Winner Celebrating Big Win in Mississauga
- New Report Indicates Mississauga is at Risk of Housing Bubble
- inHouse of the Week: $2.5 Mil 7,000 SqFt Home in Lorne Park
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Lorne Park Home With Beautiful Kitchen
- House of the Week: 10,000 Sqft Mansion in Lorne Park
- House of the Week: 5000 SqFt Home in Lorne Park
- House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Lorne Park Home With Built-In Art Gallery Features