House of the Week: Exquisite $1.9 Mil Clarkson Home With Stunning Finishes
This Place: This ultra chic and sophisticated home boasts exquisite finishes and stunningly modern, stylish touches that make it a stand out property.
Address: 775 Wylan Court
Neighbourhood: Clarkson-Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: The stunning renovations that filled the house with stylish finishes, the main floor wine cellar and the spacious private yard
- Breathtaking 41.15 x 113.57 lot that features:
- A beautiful open concept layout
- A spacious gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances
- Exquisite decor (such as marble-esque backsplashes in the kichen) that sets the house apart
- A main floor wine cellar
- A spacious yard with an in-ground pool and covered seating area
- $6,295 in taxes
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 41.5 x 113.57 lot size
- 2-Storey, Freehold home
Thanks to Sam Mcdadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week.For more information about this house please go to Sam Mcdadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton