House of the Week: Enchanting $1.9 Million Home with A Grand Kitchen
This Place: Located in Central Erin Mills, this home is located in a quiet area overlooking a ravine. It features a large foyer with a spiral staircase, a modern office with a built-in bookcase, a gourmet kitchen with an island and a landscaped yard with a pool.
Address: 4664 Beaufort Terrace
Neighbourhood: Central Erin Mills
Big Selling Point: This family home not only has a picturesque view but, also exquisite renovations. This house boasts the perfect interior with built-in appliances, a finished basement, a modern kitchen with a seperate dining, a stone gas fireplace and a rec room.
- Breathtaking 59 x 134 lot that features:
A contemporary design with gorgeous finishes
A gourmet kitchen with a large island, breakfast bar, stunning tile flooring, built-in appliances, a walk out to the deck and lots of storage
An ideal office located on the ground floor with hardwood flooring and a built-in bookcase
A luxurious master bedroom, which overlooks the ravine and has a 5-piece ensuite
Private landscaped yard with a inground pool and overlooking a ravine
Located near a school, stores, parks and other amenities
$8,910 in taxes
59 x 134 lot size
Detached, two-storey house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Emergency Services Responding To Active House Fire in Mississauga
- A Flood Outlook is Currently in Effect for Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Women Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- Here's How You Can Get A Dozen Doughnuts For $1 This Week
- Police Searching for Possible Contractor Wanted for Uttering Threats in Mississauga