House of the Week: Brand new 4-bedoom, 3-bathroom townhouse in Niagara Falls
Published October 1, 2022 at 2:00 pm
This place: A brand new 4-bedroom, 3 bathroom 2-storey townhouse in new Niagara Falls subdivision.
Address: 7173 Parsa Street
Neighbourhood: Niagara Falls
Big selling point: Brand new, never been lived in, 2-storey townhouse in a new Niagara Falls subdivision. Open concept living room with high ceilings. Dark hardwood floors.
- New flooring throughout
- New stainless steel appliances in kitchen with large centre island
- Spacious open layout in living room
- Private primary bedroom with a large walk-in closet and a three-piece ensuite with freestanding shower, quartz countertops and tile floors.
- Three more spacious bedrooms down the hall with large windows and spacious closets
- Unspoiled basement with a walkup to the backyard is perfect for a Man Cave, Spa, Theatre, Playroom
- Large windows throughout for natural light to seep through
- Taxes not yet determined
- Two-storey townhouse
- Large garage, with parking in garage or on driveway
- 4 bedrooms
- Serviced by municipal water and hydro
- 27.81 x 104.99 foot lot
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage.