House of the Week: Beautiful Home on Mississauga Road
The Place: This beautiful home on Mississauga Road is nestled among towering mature trees including 85 14ft cedar trees.
Address: 4083 Mississauga Road
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: Gourmet kitchen is entertainer’s delight with granite countertops and top of the line appliances.
- Tumbled stone and flagstone walkway leading to the magnificent front entrance with an expansive front porch adorned with slate tiles and iron railing.
- Luxury chandeliers throughout the house.
- Sundrenched living room with gleaming oak hardwood floors
- Oversized crown molding, coffered ceiling & a cozy fireplace.
- Gourmet kitchen is entertainer’s delight with granite countertops and top of the line appliances.
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, fireplace and 5 piece ensuite bath
- Fully finished basement with huge rec room and 3 piece bath tub and steam shower
- $15,778.38 taxes per year
- 5 bedrooms
- 13 total rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 91X125 lot size
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- Design of post-CERB benefits could change as pandemic shifts course, minister says