House of the Week: 5500 SqFt Home by UTM
July 9, 2016
The Place: Gorgeous 5500 square foot home situated in a court just foot steps away from UTM.
Address: 3359 Cider Mill Place
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- Finished walk out basement
- Situated in a court location
- Stucco exterior & a designer showcase interior.
- Gourmet kitchen with a large island
- Severy and eat in area with walk out to a covered terrace.
- Gas fireplace & large picture window
- Make your way to the upper level with an elevator
- Master suite with large double walk in closets
- 5500 square feet
- $19,611.63 taxes per year
- 6 bedrooms
- 14 total rooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Lot size 59.12X144
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- Former Mississauga mayor Hazel McCallion set to support pro-Don Cherry Rally
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Mississauga just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature