House of the Week: $5 Mil Home Backing On Credit River
The Place: An amazing 8000 sqft private waterfront estate backing on the Credit River in prestigious Lorne Park area.
Address: 1193 Mississauga Road,
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: This home is on 1 acre of land sitting on Mississauga Road that has a dock with access to Lake Ontario.
- On over 1 acre land sitting on Mississauga Road.
- Dock at home with access to Lake Ontario
- 4 fireplaces
- Sauna, spa, deck
- Wine cellar
- Private riverside dock & landscaped bank
- Finished basement with kitchen,
- Entertainment room & walkout to river.
- 8000 square feet
- $24,881.78 taxes per year
- 5 bedrooms
- 11 total rooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 99.51 X 508.2 lot size
- One Dead After Being Struck by Train at Clarkson GO
- Police Identify Second Suspect Wanted in “Vicious” Attack on Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Ontario NDP Promises Free Dental Care If They Win Election
- UPDATE: Police Release New Info on Suspects Wanted in Beating of Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Here’s How Mississauga is Getting Rid of Horrifying Insects