House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
This Place: This custom-built Mississauga Road home boasts over 7,000 square feet of living space and some spectacular outdoor features
Address: 1955 Mississauga Rd.
Big Selling Point: This spacious home offers a gorgeous outdoor kitchen and a large terrace with a hot tub
Breathtaking 104 x 137 lot that features:
Incredible outdoor amenities, including an outdoor kitchen and a large terrace with a hot tub
A grand foyer and a formal dining room
A chef-inspired kitchen with professional-grade appliances, a gas stove and granite countertops
A larger master bedroom with a sitting room and spacious ensuite bathroom
Large bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
Finished rec room with a home gym
$18,543 in taxes
104 x 137 lot
Detached, two-storey home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February