House of the Week: $4.4 Mil Custom-Built Home With Stunning Bathrooms
This Place: Located in a sought after neighbourhood, this custom-built home has a lot to offer including six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a chef’s kitchen, a breathtaking family room and a huge basement.
Address: 2537 Mindemoya Road
Big Selling Point: With a master retreat on the main floor and a spa-like ensuite with heated floors in all bedrooms, this home has stunning bathrooms, not to forget, there’s eight of them!
- Breathtaking 75 x 128 lot that features:
- Chef’s kitchen with custom kit, large island, built-in appliances, family-sized eat-in area and a walk-out to the terrace
- Breathtaking family room, which is open to above
- Each bedroom has a ensuite with heated floors and a huge closet
- Finished basement with a large rec area, wet bar, gym, bedroom and bathroom
- $6,120 in taxes
- 5+1 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- 75.89 x 128.25 lot size
- Two-storey, detached house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change