House of the Week: $4.4 Mil Custom-Built Home With Stunning Bathrooms
This Place: Located in a sought after neighbourhood, this custom-built home has a lot to offer including six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a chef’s kitchen, a breathtaking family room and a huge basement.
Address: 2537 Mindemoya Road
Big Selling Point: With a master retreat on the main floor and a spa-like ensuite with heated floors in all bedrooms, this home has stunning bathrooms, not to forget, there’s eight of them!
- Breathtaking 75 x 128 lot that features:
- Chef’s kitchen with custom kit, large island, built-in appliances, family-sized eat-in area and a walk-out to the terrace
- Breathtaking family room, which is open to above
- Each bedroom has a ensuite with heated floors and a huge closet
- Finished basement with a large rec area, wet bar, gym, bedroom and bathroom
- $6,120 in taxes
- 5+1 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- 75.89 x 128.25 lot size
- Two-storey, detached house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga