House of the week: $4.3 mil luxury home overlooking ravine in Mississauga
This Place: This custom-built mansion offers luxurious touches and incredible views of a ravine and the Credit River
Address: 2014 Heartwood Crt.
Big Selling Point: This 5,000+ square foot home offers modern finishes, a home theatre and a ton of untouched outdoor space to admire
Breathtaking 129 x 185 lot that features:
Multiple walkouts to patios and balconies
A modern kitchen and bright, airy family room
Views of the half-acre ravine lot it sits on
A home theatre room with surround sound
Office and gym in a finished basement
$24,975 in taxes
129 x 185 lot
Detached, two-storey home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Halton House of the Month: $3.5 Mil Custom Home With Yoga Room
- 8000 SqFt Home With A Stunning Living Room
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- Here’s how New Era Real Estate helped a family afford their dream home
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising