House of the Week: $4 Mil Mansion with a 25 Ft Ceiling
Welcome to inHouse of the Week! If you’re into baller houses, this is the feature you’ve been waiting for. Every week, insauga.com will showcase some of the most stunning houses and condos in Mississauga. You’ve probably admired some of these luxurious goliaths from afar and wondered what their living rooms look like. Well, now you’ll know (and be as jealous as we are)!
Address: 849 Indian Road
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
The Place: Gigantic custom built executive home located in prestigious Lorne Park.
Big Selling Point: This house has a 25 ft cathedral ceiling in the main foyer with polished marble flooring. Talk about an entrance!
- Brazilian Jatoba hardwood flooring in the living, family & bedrooms
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops
- Built in Jennair stainless steel appliances & Ariston Expresso machine
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, walk in closet, gas fireplace, library
- A fully finished basement with a huge recreation room, library, office & sauna.
- Manicured garden with stone paved patio & an in-ground pool.
- 5200 square feet
- $ 18,563.58 taxes per year
- 4 bedrooms
- 15 total rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 65 X 265.18 lot size
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Mississauga
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police
- What's CLOSED and OPEN during lockdown in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases at Mississauga grocery stores for the week of November 16 to 22