House of the Week: $3.9 Mil Home With Incredible Walk-In Closet and Wine Cellar
This Place: This 4,500 square foot home is modern and luxurious and evokes the same feeling one gets when perusing an expertly curated Pottery Barn catalogue. Top notch all around.
Address: 122 Hollyrood Heights Drive
Big Selling Point: This modern home is superbly decorated and incredibly chic, boasting fine decor, luxurious washrooms, a breathtaking walk-in closet and an enviable wine cellar.
- Breathtaking 77 x 157.42 lot that features:
- An absolutely gorgeous kitchen with a large island and walk-out to a spacious backyard
- A designer showcase interior
- A stunning family room with built-in cabinets, gas fireplace and double-door walk-out to deck
- A massive walk-in closet with ample shelving
- An incredible wine cellar
- $6,479 in taxes
- 5+1 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- 77 x 157.42 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- City officials issued 57 charges to Mississauga residents during first week of most recent lockdown
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win