House of the Week: $3.9 Mil Home With Incredible Walk-In Closet and Wine Cellar
This Place: This 4,500 square foot home is modern and luxurious and evokes the same feeling one gets when perusing an expertly curated Pottery Barn catalogue. Top notch all around.
Address: 122 Hollyrood Heights Drive
Big Selling Point: This modern home is superbly decorated and incredibly chic, boasting fine decor, luxurious washrooms, a breathtaking walk-in closet and an enviable wine cellar.
- Breathtaking 77 x 157.42 lot that features:
- An absolutely gorgeous kitchen with a large island and walk-out to a spacious backyard
- A designer showcase interior
- A stunning family room with built-in cabinets, gas fireplace and double-door walk-out to deck
- A massive walk-in closet with ample shelving
- An incredible wine cellar
- $6,479 in taxes
- 5+1 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- 77 x 157.42 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- What's open at Square One mall in Mississauga