House of the Week: $3.5 Mil Home on The Credit River
May 13, 2016
The Place: Gorgeous 6000 square foot home that backs onto the Credit River and ravine.
Address: 4097 Summit Court
- Indoor pool
- Hardwood flooring throughout the main & 2nd levels.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops & center island.
- Sub zero fridge and wolf professional series gas stove.
- Spacious master bedroom with w/o to balcony overlooking the credit river.
- A generous size dressing room.
- Fully finished basement with w/o to back patio,
- Media room, recreation room
- 6000 square feet
- $21,058.42 taxes per year
- 5 bedrooms
- 14 total rooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Lot size 54.46 x 156.96
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon
- House of the Week: $4.9 Mil Credit River Home with Dock and Pool House
- House of the Week: 3600 SqFt Home on the Credit River
- House of the Week: $2.1 Mil Luxurious Home That Backs onto Credit River
- House of the Week: 7000 SqFt Home With An Indoor Pool
- House of the Week: $5 Mil Home Backing On Credit River