House of the Week: $3.5 Mil Home on The Credit River
May 13, 2016
The Place: Gorgeous 6000 square foot home that backs onto the Credit River and ravine.
Address: 4097 Summit Court
- Indoor pool
- Hardwood flooring throughout the main & 2nd levels.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops & center island.
- Sub zero fridge and wolf professional series gas stove.
- Spacious master bedroom with w/o to balcony overlooking the credit river.
- A generous size dressing room.
- Fully finished basement with w/o to back patio,
- Media room, recreation room
- 6000 square feet
- $21,058.42 taxes per year
- 5 bedrooms
- 14 total rooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Lot size 54.46 x 156.96
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2 mil family home with impressive kitchen
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Ice from other vehicle shatters windshield in Mississauga
- Armed suspects flee attempted bank robbery in Mississauga