House of the Week: $3.5 Mil Home on The Credit River
May 13, 2016
The Place: Gorgeous 6000 square foot home that backs onto the Credit River and ravine.
Address: 4097 Summit Court
- Indoor pool
- Hardwood flooring throughout the main & 2nd levels.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops & center island.
- Sub zero fridge and wolf professional series gas stove.
- Spacious master bedroom with w/o to balcony overlooking the credit river.
- A generous size dressing room.
- Fully finished basement with w/o to back patio,
- Media room, recreation room
- 6000 square feet
- $21,058.42 taxes per year
- 5 bedrooms
- 14 total rooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Lot size 54.46 x 156.96
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe