House of the Week: $3.5 Mil Home on The Credit River
May 13, 2016
The Place: Gorgeous 6000 square foot home that backs onto the Credit River and ravine.
Address: 4097 Summit Court
- Indoor pool
- Hardwood flooring throughout the main & 2nd levels.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops & center island.
- Sub zero fridge and wolf professional series gas stove.
- Spacious master bedroom with w/o to balcony overlooking the credit river.
- A generous size dressing room.
- Fully finished basement with w/o to back patio,
- Media room, recreation room
- 6000 square feet
- $21,058.42 taxes per year
- 5 bedrooms
- 14 total rooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Lot size 54.46 x 156.96
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- First responders attending to fire in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga