House of the Week: $3.4 Mil Downton Abbey-Style Home With Memorable Decor
This Place: This 5,000 sq. ft. Georgian-Style home evokes images of Downton Abbey with its old-world touches (you can't deny that the house has character), wood-panelled rooms and luxurious, naturesque backyard.
Address: 1644 Sherway Drive
Big Selling Point: You don't see interiors like this very often, and the classic "study" makes this spacious home feel like a slice of 19th century Europe in one of Mississauga's fastest growing neighbourhoods. While the patterned sink might not be for everyone, but library will win every visitor over.
Breathtaking 100 x 200 lot that features:
Professionally landscaped front and back gardens
Luxurious backyard with mature trees and in-ground pool
Spacious kitchen with large bay windows overlooking the pool
A gas fireplace in the master bedroom
A separate sitting area off of the master bedroom
Attractive wooden panelling in select rooms
$11,977 in taxes
100 x 200 lot size
Detached, two-storey home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- Top 5 Chinese Takeout Joints in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations