House of the Week: $3.2 Mil Home That Sits on Over 2 Acres of Land
This Place: This gorgeous home sits on one of the largest plots of land in city—a plot that, believe it or not, spans 2.26 acres! It also has a playground and saltwater pool.
Address: 1170 Tecumseh Park Dr.
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: If you love the great outdoors, you'll love this enormous lot full of mature trees. And while the house itself is beautiful, it's also functional and perfect for any multi-generation family who wants to make use of its three kitchens.
- Breathtaking 150 x 406 lot that features:
- A three-car garage
- Three kitchens with three separate living areas (ideal for a multi-generation family or live-in nanny/caretaker)
- Multiple walkouts and patios to a massive yard with a playground and saltwater pool
- A full gym
- Over 4,000 sq. ft. of space (including basement)
- Modern interior
- $17,929 in taxes
- 5+4 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 150 x 406 lot size
- Two-storey, detached house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Police Warning Residents to Ignore Robbery Hoax Circulating in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Police Asking for Public Help Identifying Female Victim in Mississauga
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $1 Mil Home with Gorgeous Ravine View and Luxurious Saltwater Pool
- House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Lorne Park Home With Built-In Art Gallery Features
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Lorne Park Home With Beautiful Kitchen
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil Lorne Park Home with Gorgeous Salt Water Pool
- House of the Week: $2.5 Mil Mineola Home with Beautiful Yard