House of the Week: $3.2 Mil Home That Sits on Over 2 Acres of Land
This Place: This gorgeous home sits on one of the largest plots of land in city—a plot that, believe it or not, spans 2.26 acres! It also has a playground and saltwater pool.
Address: 1170 Tecumseh Park Dr.
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: If you love the great outdoors, you'll love this enormous lot full of mature trees. And while the house itself is beautiful, it's also functional and perfect for any multi-generation family who wants to make use of its three kitchens.
- Breathtaking 150 x 406 lot that features:
- A three-car garage
- Three kitchens with three separate living areas (ideal for a multi-generation family or live-in nanny/caretaker)
- Multiple walkouts and patios to a massive yard with a playground and saltwater pool
- A full gym
- Over 4,000 sq. ft. of space (including basement)
- Modern interior
- $17,929 in taxes
- 5+4 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 150 x 406 lot size
- Two-storey, detached house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Halton House of the Month: $3.5 Mil Custom Home With Yoga Room
- 8000 SqFt Home With A Stunning Living Room
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- New Era Real Estate Saves Family Over 70 Thousand in Commission Fees
- Get Ready for the Spring Real Estate Market with New Era Real Estate
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 16
- Mississauga woman celebrating big lotto win with her partner
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga