House of the Week: $2.9 Mil Cooksville Home With Great Ravine View
This Place: This chic bungalow comes with a ton of natural outdoor beauty and boasts a massive main floor
Address: 2076 Lynchmere Ave.
Big Selling Point: This spacious home offers modern fixtures, a luxurious spa-style bathroom and a gorgeous patio overlooking a serene ravine
- Breathtaking 81.50 x 329.33 lot that features:
- A deep ravine lot
- Open concept floor plan with 10 foot ceilings
- Spa-style bathrooms that are incredibly luxurious
- Marble and hardwood flooring throughout
- Walk-out to a balcony that overlooks the ravine
- A gourmet kitchen and incredibly spacious living room
- $9,828 in taxes
- 2+3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 81.50 x 329.33 lot size
- Detached bungalow
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- Find the Perfect Back-to-School Products at MUJI Square One in Mississauga
- Are You Getting a Raise in 2019?
- Is Mississauga & Brampton Transit Going to Become One?
- Will Pearson Airport Break its Busiest Day of the Year Record?
- House of the Week: $1 Mil Home with Gorgeous Ravine View and Luxurious Saltwater Pool
- House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Credit Mills Home with Luxurious Kitchen and Bathrooms
- House of the Week: $2.9 Mil Mansion with Spa-Style Bathrooms
- House of the Week: Elegant $1.9 Mil Home With Spectacular Spa-Style Master Bath
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Home With Luxurious Indoor Pool