House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Mineola Home With Enviable Backyard
This Place: If you decide to make this spacious 4,000 sq. ft. house your home, you can make it as chic as you'd like, knowing that it's already perfect for entertaining due to its large backyard and luxurious inground pool.
Address: 1530 Pinetree Cres.
Big Selling Point: Although this home has some easily changeable ornate touches, it's got phenomenal bones and two—yes, two—master bedrooms.
Breathtaking 114 x 310 lot that features:
Great curb appeal due to the striking exterior
An enviable location, as it backs onto the Credit River
A spacious yard with a luxurious inground pool
A large great room with an open ceiling
Two master bedrooms
A large kitchen island with built-in wine storage
A circular driveway and three-car garage
$19,129 in taxes
114 x 310 lot size
Detached, two-storey home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga