House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Mineola Home With Enviable Backyard
This Place: If you decide to make this spacious 4,000 sq. ft. house your home, you can make it as chic as you'd like, knowing that it's already perfect for entertaining due to its large backyard and luxurious inground pool.
Address: 1530 Pinetree Cres.
Big Selling Point: Although this home has some easily changeable ornate touches, it's got phenomenal bones and two—yes, two—master bedrooms.
Breathtaking 114 x 310 lot that features:
Great curb appeal due to the striking exterior
An enviable location, as it backs onto the Credit River
A spacious yard with a luxurious inground pool
A large great room with an open ceiling
Two master bedrooms
A large kitchen island with built-in wine storage
A circular driveway and three-car garage
$19,129 in taxes
114 x 310 lot size
Detached, two-storey home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- A Mississauga-Based School Has Made it Onto an Exciting List
- Police Investigating Suspicious Fire at Children’s Playground in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2.5 Mil Mineola Home with Beautiful Yard
- House of the Week: $2.2 Mil Mineola Home With Luxurious Touches
- House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Credit Mills Home with Luxurious Kitchen and Bathrooms
- House of the Week: $2.1 Mil Luxurious Home That Backs onto Credit River
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Home With Luxurious Indoor Pool