House of the Week: $2.7 Mil House With Stunning Bathrooms
Published May 17, 2019 at 4:48 pm
This Place: With over 6400 square feet of living space, this classic house would make the best family home. It boasts a dream kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances, a fully finished basement, and many well-sized bedrooms.
Address: 468 Meadow Wood Road
Neighbourhood: Meadow Wood
Big Selling Point: Located close to the QEW, Lake Ontario and minutes from downtown, this family home is built in the perfect area. Not only that, but the finished basement includes a gym, theatre, rec room and optional kitchen.
- Breathtaking 100 x 150 lot that features:
- A gourmet kitchen with a centre island, stunning limestone flooring, high-end stainless steel appliances and walk-out to a landscaped yard
- A nanny suite with a separate entrance above the garage
- A den with hardwood flooring, a bay window and french doors
- Stunning master bedroom with a walk-in closet and six-piece spa-style ensuite
- A massive loft with hardwood flooring, an open concept and a skylight
- A finished attic space with pot lights, a skylight and an easy-to-access staircase
- Finished basement with a gym, theatre, rec room/ games room and an optional kitchen
- $12,051 in taxes
- 6+1 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 100 x 150 lot size
- Detached, two and a half-storey house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.