House of the Week: $2.4 Mil House With Contemporary Interior
This Place: Located in Lakeview, this newly built luxury bungalow loft is truly one of a kind. With a rare three car garage, two master bedroom retreats and a fully finished basement, this is one house you can proudly call home!
Address: 2056 Breezy Brae Drive
Big Selling Point: With a wine cellar, gym, a huge walk-in closet, and a beautifully landscaped backyard, this home is truly an architectural brilliance. The home also boasts elegance in every finishing detail, high-end appliances, premium faucets and exquisite lighting.
- Breathtaking 59 x 130 lot that features:
- A finished basement with a gym, wine cellar and recreation room
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar and a walk out to the backyard
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet, huge windows, hardwood flooring and a beautiful bathroom
- Security system with 12 cameras and irrigation
- Easy access to schools, shops, and GO station
- $15,977 in taxes
- 4 bedrooms
- 6 bathroom
- 59 x 130 lot size
- Detached, bungaloft house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga Company Hit With Massive Fine After Worker Dies From 30 Foot Fall
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed