House of the Week: $2.2 Mil House With Gorgeous Decor and Wine Cellar
This Place: This classic home offers a mix of traditional elegance and forward-thinking, contemporary flair (check out the art and furniture!).
Address: 2279 Prince John Blvd.
Neighbourhood: Sherwood Forrest
Big Selling Point: Spacious and fully-renovated, this well-curated home offers modern decor and a fine wine cellar.
- Breathtaking 73.55 x 115.35 lot that features:
- A stunning gourmet kitchen with island
- A built-in BBQ in the backyard
- Open concept rec room with a wet bar and games room
- Stunning 800 bottle, temperature and humidity-controlled wine cellar
- Family room with fireplace and built-in cabinets
- $10,597 in taxes
- 4+1 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 73.55 x 115.35 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source