House of the Week: $2.2 Mil House With Gorgeous Decor and Wine Cellar
This Place: This classic home offers a mix of traditional elegance and forward-thinking, contemporary flair (check out the art and furniture!).
Address: 2279 Prince John Blvd.
Neighbourhood: Sherwood Forrest
Big Selling Point: Spacious and fully-renovated, this well-curated home offers modern decor and a fine wine cellar.
- Breathtaking 73.55 x 115.35 lot that features:
- A stunning gourmet kitchen with island
- A built-in BBQ in the backyard
- Open concept rec room with a wet bar and games room
- Stunning 800 bottle, temperature and humidity-controlled wine cellar
- Family room with fireplace and built-in cabinets
- $10,597 in taxes
- 4+1 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 73.55 x 115.35 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility