House of the Week: $2.2 Mil House With Gorgeous Decor and Wine Cellar
This Place: This classic home offers a mix of traditional elegance and forward-thinking, contemporary flair (check out the art and furniture!).
Address: 2279 Prince John Blvd.
Neighbourhood: Sherwood Forrest
Big Selling Point: Spacious and fully-renovated, this well-curated home offers modern decor and a fine wine cellar.
- Breathtaking 73.55 x 115.35 lot that features:
- A stunning gourmet kitchen with island
- A built-in BBQ in the backyard
- Open concept rec room with a wet bar and games room
- Stunning 800 bottle, temperature and humidity-controlled wine cellar
- Family room with fireplace and built-in cabinets
- $10,597 in taxes
- 4+1 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 73.55 x 115.35 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Latest Ontario Election Polls Show NDP Gaining Ground, Tories Stalling
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Big Event for a Good Cause Taking Place in Mississauga
- Schools Warning Parents in Mississauga About Controversial TV Show
- Mississauga Man Charged in Toronto Sex Assault
- House of the Week: $3.9 Mil Home With Incredible Walk-In Closet and Wine Cellar
- House of the Week: Spectacular $2.9 Mil Mansion with Full Wine Cellar
- House of the Week: Stunning $1.5 Mil Sherwood Forrest Home with Gorgeous Kitchen
- House of the Week: Stunning $3.5 Mil Mansion with Full Home Theatre
- House of the Week: $3.4 Mil Gem With Wine Cellar and Home Theatre