House of the Week: $2.1 Mil Luxurious Home That Backs onto Credit River
This Place: This updated family home backs onto the Credit River and offers a gorgeous view of that very river from the master bedroom!
Address: 1700 Sir Monty's Drive
Neighbourhood: East Credit
Big Selling Point: This 3,700 sq. ft. home offers a modern, sophisticated interior and a spacious yard that boasts gorgeous, natural views and a luxurious in-ground pool.
Breathtaking 52 x 180 lot that features:
A stunning kitchen with granite countertops
Hardwood floors throughout the main and second levels
Spacious master bedroom with views of the Credit River
Large yard with luxurious in-ground pool
A fifth bedroom
Finished basement with entertainment area
$8,800 in taxes
52 x 180 lot size
Two-storey, detached house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga to ask region to temporarily ban the sale of non-essential goods at big box stores
- Peel Region sets record high for COVID-19 cases today
- Region will not prohibit big box stores from selling non-essential goods in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery in Mississauga