House of the Week: $2.1 Mil Lorne Park Bungalow With Incredible Sunroom
This Place: This chic bungalow boasts a gorgeous kitchen and a truly unique sunroom that gives the city home a relaxing, country feel
Address: 1336 Queen Victoria Ave.
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: This sleek bungalow offers a gourmet kitchen and brilliant sunroom, both of which are ideal for entertaining
- Breathtaking 112 x 200 lot that features:
- A cozy and family-friendly cul-de-sac location
- Gorgeous kitchen with granite countertops, centre island and unique lighting
- Beautiful sunroom with skylights and huge windows
- Backyard with mature trees and wildlife
- Spacious rec room with two extra bedrooms
- A generously-sized master bedroom
- $9,772 in taxes
- 3+2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 112 x 200 lot size
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Condo Proposal Changed After Residents Express Fury in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Fountain Temporarily Closed at Celebration Square in Mississauga
- A Trendy Craft Brewery Has Officially Opened in Mississauga
- Should This New McDonald’s Initiative Come to Mississauga?