House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Port Credit Home With Elevator
This Place: $1.8 million might seem expensive for a town, but this luxurious Port Credit property is worth every penny with its chic all-white interior and elevator (you don't see that every day).
Address: 39 Godfrey's Lane.
Neighbourhood: Port Credit
Big Selling Point: This spacious townhouse offers about 2,500 sq. ft. of elegant, upgraded space and a striking interior that looks perfect just the way it is.
- Breathtaking 19 x 50 lot that features:
- A pristine all-white interior that's both classic and modern
- It's very own elevator
- Stunning gourmet kitchen with Miele built-in appliances, including a wine cooler
- Open concept living and dining room with elegant fireplace
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet
- A walk-out terrace attached to a large bedroom
- $2,714 in taxes
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 19 x 50 lot size
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Halton House of the Month: $3.5 Mil Custom Home With Yoga Room
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- 8000 SqFt Home With A Stunning Living Room
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- The 12 000 SqFt Mansion That Is Up For Auction
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home