House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Port Credit Home With Elevator
This Place: $1.8 million might seem expensive for a town, but this luxurious Port Credit property is worth every penny with its chic all-white interior and elevator (you don't see that every day).
Address: 39 Godfrey's Lane.
Neighbourhood: Port Credit
Big Selling Point: This spacious townhouse offers about 2,500 sq. ft. of elegant, upgraded space and a striking interior that looks perfect just the way it is.
- Breathtaking 19 x 50 lot that features:
- A pristine all-white interior that's both classic and modern
- It's very own elevator
- Stunning gourmet kitchen with Miele built-in appliances, including a wine cooler
- Open concept living and dining room with elegant fireplace
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet
- A walk-out terrace attached to a large bedroom
- $2,714 in taxes
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 19 x 50 lot size
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- House of the Week: $1 Mil Chic Port Credit Semi with Gorgeous Interior
- House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Port Credit Home with 6-Car Driveway
- House of the Week: Stunning $1.3 Mil Port Credit Semi with Exceptional Interior
- House of the Week: $2.4 Mil Rustic Chic Home with Incredible Interior
- House of the Week: $2.1 Mil Pristine Lakeview Home With Jaw Dropping Interior