House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Port Credit Home With Elevator
This Place: $1.8 million might seem expensive for a town, but this luxurious Port Credit property is worth every penny with its chic all-white interior and elevator (you don't see that every day).
Address: 39 Godfrey's Lane.
Neighbourhood: Port Credit
Big Selling Point: This spacious townhouse offers about 2,500 sq. ft. of elegant, upgraded space and a striking interior that looks perfect just the way it is.
- Breathtaking 19 x 50 lot that features:
- A pristine all-white interior that's both classic and modern
- It's very own elevator
- Stunning gourmet kitchen with Miele built-in appliances, including a wine cooler
- Open concept living and dining room with elegant fireplace
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet
- A walk-out terrace attached to a large bedroom
- $2,714 in taxes
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 19 x 50 lot size
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Ontario confirms second case of Wuhan coronavirus
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination