House of the Week: $1.8 Mil House With Breathtaking Kitchen
This Place: This stunning Sheridan home has a jaw-dropping, freshly renovated interior and a beautiful kitchen that wows with its built-in appliances and stunning finishes. There's a sauna and jacuzzi in the basement, as well.
Address: 2073 Kawartha Cres.
Big Selling Point: While family homes are common in Mississauga, ones with exquisite renovations are rarer finds. This house boasts the perfect interior, offering a gourmet kitchen, spa-style bathrooms and a luxurious sauna and jacuzzi tub.
Breathtaking 75 x 110 lot that features:
A designer showcase interior with gorgeous finishes
A gourmet kitchen with a large island, stunning flooring and built-in appliances
Freshly renovated living room with fireplace and built-in cabinets
A detailed wood and iron staircase
Stunning master bedroom with spa-style ensuite bathroom
Ensuite bathrooms in every bedroom
Finished basement with sauna and jacuzzi
$6,330 in taxes
75 x 110 lot size
Detached, two-storey house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 flights with COVID-19
- Workers in Peel Region have lost jobs due to COVID-19 scrutiny in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon