House of the Week: $1.8 Clarkson Home With Very Memorable Interior
This Place: This classic home might look a old-timey on the inside, but it has a huge lot, freshly renovated kitchen and a ton of space to work with. With a little TLC, this could be your forever home.
Address: 1640 Stonehaven Dr.
Big Selling Point: While some of the rooms are a little traditional (some might appreciate the vintage floral wallpaper and its cottagey appeal), the house has a great yard and even greater bones.
- Breathtaking 135 x 150 lot that features:
- A three-car garage
- A freshly renovated kitchen
- Massive lots with mature trees
- Multiple walkouts, patios and a hot tub
- A finished nanny or in-law suite
- Prime location
- $9,097 in taxes
- 5+2 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 135 x 150 lot size
- Detached, side split house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2.6 Mil Lorne Park Home With Traditional Interior
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Heritage Georgian Estate Home in Lakeview
- House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Lorne Park Home With Built-In Art Gallery Features
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Chic Rattray Marsh Home With Gorgeous Yard
- House of the Week: $2.5 Mil Mineola Home with Beautiful Yard