House of the Week: $1.8 Clarkson Home With Very Memorable Interior
This Place: This classic home might look a old-timey on the inside, but it has a huge lot, freshly renovated kitchen and a ton of space to work with. With a little TLC, this could be your forever home.
Address: 1640 Stonehaven Dr.
Big Selling Point: While some of the rooms are a little traditional (some might appreciate the vintage floral wallpaper and its cottagey appeal), the house has a great yard and even greater bones.
- Breathtaking 135 x 150 lot that features:
- A three-car garage
- A freshly renovated kitchen
- Massive lots with mature trees
- Multiple walkouts, patios and a hot tub
- A finished nanny or in-law suite
- Prime location
- $9,097 in taxes
- 5+2 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 135 x 150 lot size
- Detached, side split house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations