House of the Week: $1.8 Clarkson Home With Very Memorable Interior
This Place: This classic home might look a old-timey on the inside, but it has a huge lot, freshly renovated kitchen and a ton of space to work with. With a little TLC, this could be your forever home.
Address: 1640 Stonehaven Dr.
Big Selling Point: While some of the rooms are a little traditional (some might appreciate the vintage floral wallpaper and its cottagey appeal), the house has a great yard and even greater bones.
- Breathtaking 135 x 150 lot that features:
- A three-car garage
- A freshly renovated kitchen
- Massive lots with mature trees
- Multiple walkouts, patios and a hot tub
- A finished nanny or in-law suite
- Prime location
- $9,097 in taxes
- 5+2 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 135 x 150 lot size
- Detached, side split house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Halton House of the Month: $3.5 Mil Custom Home With Yoga Room
- 8000 SqFt Home With A Stunning Living Room
- Here's how one real estate brokerage is saving people thousands
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- ONE on ONE chat with Sam McDadi about the real estate market - December 17, 2020
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility