House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Charming Features
This Place: Located in the heart of Port Credit, this charming detached home has a lot to offer. Not only is it just steps away from Lake Ontario, but it also has a gourmet kitchen, a finished basement, and four bedrooms.
Address: 63 Maple Avenue South
Neighbourhood: Port Credit
Big Selling Point: With a library, nature trails, a school and the lake nearby, this family home is built in the perfect area. Residents living this endearing home can experience “Muskoka living.” This house features a front seating area, an open space concept and a spacious basement that can be turned into a family room or recreation room.
- Breathtaking 48 x 125 lot that features:
- Living room with an open concept, fireplace and hardwood flooring
- Large kitchen with a granite counter, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar and a walk out to the backyard
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and a skylight
- A four-piece bathroom with lots of storage space
- Easy access to stores, library, school and park
- $5,532 in taxes
- 2+2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 48 x 125 lot size
- Detached, one and a half storey house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga Company Hit With Massive Fine After Worker Dies From 30 Foot Fall
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed