House of the Week: $1.7 Mil Home With Unique Traditional Interior
This Place: If there's one word to describe this home, that word would be "memorable." This house takes you back to a bygone era and almost feels like an old-timey, small town hotel.
Address: 1085 Fleet Street
Big Selling Point: You like traditional, we've got traditional! You like wood? We've got wood for days! This place offers a few luxurious touches on top of its very classic look, including a sauna and cozy cedar sunroom.
- Breathtaking 80 x 132 lot that features:
- Marble floors and maple-panelled walls
- A luxurious sauna
- A charming sunroom
- A spacious master bedroom ensuite with a jacuzzi tub
- A large kitchen in the basement
- A built-in bar
- $8,840 in taxes
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 80 x 132 lot size
- Two-storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Halton House of the Month: $3.5 Mil Custom Home With Yoga Room
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- Here's how one real estate brokerage is saving people thousands
- The 12 000 SqFt Mansion That Is Up For Auction
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo